First Reading: Enter
As you read this passage of scripture for the first time you are simply “entering in” or familiarizing yourself with what God is saying here. Notice the circumstances, people, places, etc.
What jumped out at me was the following:
– Written by Paul, who is an apostle
– Written to Christians in Ephesus
– All three persons of the Trinity are mentioned: Father, Son and Holy Spirit
– Both Jews and Gentiles are referenced
– The church is described as Christ’s body
What do you see?